Friday, January 16, 2009

-25

It's a good thing Buddha can't read. If he could read the thermometer & see just how cold it is outside, I'm afraid he would sprawl across any & all heat registers that he can. Or at least the ones that Wookie hasn't commandeered.

The furnace isn't working right. The house was 58 this morning. Buddha was running laps even before I got out of bed - this should have been my first hint that something wasn't right. Normally, he flattens himself out across my face until I get up in the morning. But today, it must not have been warm enough. Wookie kept looking at him like he was insane.


Buddha has a new toy. And if he loses one, he can always find another. Pea gravel. In all of the house plants, there's a layer of pea gravel to deter the cats from playing in the potting soil. Works for Wookie - she doesn't like pebbles in her delicate (monster) feet. Buddha? Buddha thinks the rocks were put there for his amusement. He will dive bomb the pots, spraying rocks everywhere. Then he bats, kicks, chews, slaps, pushes, and hides the rocks. Found one in the jacuzzi. A couple in the bed. All over the kitchen. You get the picture. A good idea gone horribly wrong!

This weekend, I am going to try to knit up a couple of hats. We'll see how Buddha does with the yarn. There is a reason why my yarn is stashed in glass-topped side tables & in plastic containers on the top shelf of my bookshelves. He is a kitten!

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Flowers and Decors. Powered by Blogger