Monday, November 10, 2008

In the beginning....


Buddha had some sad & scary beginnings. According to Rescued Tails Animal Sanctuary in Shell Lake, Wisconsin (http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/MN212.html), Buddha was found on the side of the road. He had been mewing & screaming, and the volunteer thought it was a bird. Lo & behold, it was a teeny kitty! He was rescued & named Birdie & fostered with some very nice humans, cats, and dogs.

One day, after my cat Wookie had been driving me nuts, I decided that she needed a playmate. I jumped on http://www.petfinder.com/ & the first little kitten I saw was Birdie. I fell in love with him & then read his story & realized that he was the perfect kitten for me.

Fast forward 6 weeks & Buddha's home! He's so cute & tiny. Unfortunately, he had ear mites & needed to get treated before he could come home. Poor thing - he had helicopter ears all way home from Minneapolis! Buddha got to stop at his first craft fair & visit with his new 'grandma.' I think she liked him. She asked if he could stay with her. He's a very (I mean VERY) active little boy who's into everything & alsways looking for something to play with.

1 comments:

Pamela said...

Hi, M.!

It's Pam. If you see the last name Sweet on anything of mine, it's because I use that as my pseudonym. Anyway, Buddha is adorable and I'm so glad he ended up with you!

Cheers!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Flowers and Decors. Powered by Blogger